Maxima-Aluminum Ltd has been servicing and installing eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, siding, downspouts and leafguards in Vaughan for over ten years.
Our quality, reliable, fully insured contractors has been impressing local clients.
One of our thousand plus clients wrote us this review, “Stas and Gennadiy are a good example of true hard working and honest men. They replaced our eavestrough and installed new leaf guards. I’m glad to see that there are contractors out there who still know how to provide good and honest service. Reasonable price but overall nothing beats satisfaction. I highly recommend Maxima Aluminium”
For those unfamiliar with terms such as eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, siding, downspouts and leafguards here is an easy to understand guide:
- eavestrough, eaves trough, gutter, rain water channel, trough, eaves – all of these refer to the gutter fixed beneath the edge of your home’s roof. This gutter prevents water running off your roof from going all over the exterior of your home.
- soffit – is the exposed surface beneath the overhanging area of a roof eave. Maxima-Aluminum offers soffit that is vented or plain, 2-3-4 panel.
- fascia – is the band under a roof edge; it forms the outer surface of a cornice. We have fascia that is 6 and 8 inches and is custom bent.
- siding – is the material applied to the exterior of a home meant to insulate, shed water, protect the exterior of the home from the effects of weather and is a key in the overall look of the home. We offer siding that is horizontal or vertical and either vinyl or aluminium.
- downspout, down pipe, spout – these pipes drain water downwards so that it doesn’t just sit inside the eavestroughs. Maxima-Aluminum offers downspouts that are small or large, square or rectangular, as well as optional Flex-A-Spout and Y-diverters.
- leafguard, gutter guard, leaf guard, gutter screen – they are barriers to prevent leafs, twigs and other debris from clogging up your eavestroughs.
Currently rated with the highest scores possible on Homestars.com and BBB (5 stars, and an A+ rating respectively) at Maxima-Aluminum we aim to deliver the best customer experience possible.
Maxima-Aluminum offers free estimates for customers in Vaughan and area. Contact us today to book your free estimate – your house deserves it.