Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the questions below
- How can I find out if my Eavestrough (gutter) needs replacement or can be fixed?
If your house is 25 years or older - usually it is a time for new eavestrough system, as it probably has either outdated, rusty metal or small capacity (4 inch aluminum) gutters - in both cases secured with spikes and way past due their lifespan. Newer systems with minor problems like leaky corner, small separation from fascia board, broken or detached downspout - are most likely fixable. If you not exactly sure if your eavestrough system needs replacement or can be fixed - don't hesitate - contact our experts for FREE advice 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 and we will be glad to answer your questions.
- Do I also need to change Soffit and Fascia when replacing Eavestrough?
In many cases - it's not necessary as most of the soffit and fascia areas are either protected by eavestrough (gutters) or roof overhead ; Unless it is in bad condition (damaged or rusted) or you prefer to get a fresh look, change color - you can keep it original.
- What type of Eavestrough (Gutter) do you install?
We install K-style, pre-painted, seamless, aluminum (.023,.027,.032 gauge), 5 and 6 inch gutters (eavestrough) with different downspout sizes
- What types of Gutter guard (Leaf guards) do you install?
Maxima Aluminum LTD is official and certified
Alu-Rex™ products installers. After many years of experience and comparison, we found that Alu-Rex™ gutter products are most reliable and price balanced on the market. However, if customer prefer different brand/type gutter guard system to be installed - it will be done with same workmanship quality.
- How can I get a price estimate for replacing my old gutters, soffit and fascia from you?
- Does the price of your products depend on their color?
We can offer about 30 different colors at same price, however, there are also 10 premium colors that are slightly more expensive and may require additional waiting time for delivery. To view our color chart click HERE
- After removing old and installing new gutters, soffit and fascia, will you dispose of the old ones and take care of any left-overs and scrap material remaining on my property?
Yes. Old products will be removed from your property and disposed or recycled properly.
- Do I have to stay home during your work?
You don’t have to be present, however we will need access to electricity. A working, outside power outlet will be sufficient.
- Are there any discounts available?
Sure! When you refer us to your relatives or friends, or if you require an additional job, we offer a 10% discount from the regular price on the additional orders. We also offer a 10% discount for seniors.
- What kind of warranty do you offer for your workmanship and products?
When the new product is installed, it will be covered by a two-year written warranty for our workmanship, and a 20-year warranty for all of the products which we provide. Our warranty support is available during the entire year.
- Do you have liability insurance?